Keowee Towne Market
Where is the Tamassee Craft Beer festival?
- It will be hosted at Keowee Towne Market. If you just have a GPS, it’s at 15740 N. HWY 11 Salem, SC 29676.
How old do I have to be to get in?
- Ticket holders who are 21 and over are the only ones who will be allowed to sample beer. This is an adult-oriented event. All Kids under age of 16 years and below are allowed to enter with adult supervision all the times at no charge. Anyone above 16 years or older will have to buy Designated Driver ticket.
Are there any designated driver tickets?
- Yes, there are. For anyone who doesn’t want to drink but wants to enjoy the afternoon of live music and the chance to buy food from some great food vendors on site, you can get a ticket for $10. Keep in mind, however, that if you buy a DD ticket, you cannot drink or touch any kind of beer. If you try to get a beer, drink a beer or use a glass at all as a designated driver ticket holder, you will be asked to leave without hesitation or any warnings.
Any outside coolers or food/drink allowed?
- There will be no coolers allowed at all. You also can’t bring any outside food. And the only outside drink you can bring in is a water bottle filled with the H2O you will need to enjoy the day. Keowee Towne Market and Black’s Smokehouse will provide some tasty choices they will also be selling bottled water and soft drinks in the unlikely event you get tired of sampling beer.
Any chairs or tents allowed?
- Chairs, yes. Tents, absolutely not. We want you to be comfortable, so chairs are needed.
Can my dog, cat or any other pet come too?
- While we love pets of all kinds, this isn’t the place to bring them. You will not be allowed in if you bring a pet. You will be asked to leave if you try to sneak one in.
What if it rains?
- This is a rain or shine event. Sun is more fun, but even if it rains we will continue with the event.
Can I leave and come back in?
- There will be no re-entry to the craft beer festival once you walk through the doors.
Where can I buy these tickets?
- You can get tickets right on this website or you can buy them in person at The Beer Station in Seneca, SC or Appalachian Ale House in Pickens, SC.
Is there any designated smoking area/spot in the event.
- Yes, there will be designated smoking area available.